Raised so far
The Hunger Project is a global organisation with a clear goal to end world hunger through the education and empowerment of individuals and communities. They see people living in hunger as the solution, not the problem, and work to empower them with the skills and resources they need to lift themselves, their families and their communities out of hunger.
At Peeplcoach, we believe that all individuals should have the opportunity to create visions for their futures and be supported and empowered to achieve those goals.
Peeplcoach will be supporting The Hunger Project by investing $1 for every Peeplcoach participant per month. These funds will be used to support programs including ending child marriage, agriculture and farming education, microfinance loans and financial training, HIV education and literacy programs.
Please support Peeplcoach to support The Hunger Project and their work to end world hunger. Having enough food to feed yourself and families should be a right, not a luxury!
Thank you for your support.
- Peeplcoach just donated $4,454.50
- Peeplcoach just donated $1,500
- Christine just donated $439
- Christine just donated $846
- Peeplcoach just donated $5,000
- Christine just donated $423
- Christine just donated $387
- Ping Fung just donated $361
- Peeplcoach Pty Ltd just donated $589
- Peeplcoach just donated $280
- Robbie Verrall just donated $62.40
- Peeplcoach just donated $253
- James just donated $7,500
- Cherie McDonald just donated $25
- Anonymous just donated $62.40
- James Stephan just donated $1,010
- Peeplcoach just donated $451
- Christine Khor just donated $166.40
- Peeplcoach just donated $208
- Peeplcoach just donated $197